Friday, February 23, 2018

wizards

november 12 1996 - november 13 1996
November 12 1996
Mommy sat me down in the morning and we had a talk about what happened last night. She told me that everyone in the hoods are our friends and that they praise the big man. She said she can’t see him but she believed me when I said I did. Mommy calls him Mr. Slim and says I am the only one who can see him and this makes me special. She has to lie about the friday meetings because it’s a big secret no one knows about. She told me to think of it like church. I asked mommy why we have to go to two churches now and she says it’s to get closer to Daddy and closer to God. I asked if it was the same god like at church. She didn’t say anything but she says that I was born really sick and they are trying to help me but if I tell anyone about them I won’t get healed because if anyone finds out the goverment will take me away and do experements on me like in the alien movies. I can’t tell anyone not even the doctor. I’m good at keeping secrets. I’m still kinda confused but the book club is a super secret club for people who love the big man. I think seeing him makes me sick somehow. I think they know magic and if the pills can’t help me than maybe the wizards can? I’ll be healed soon I think.
november 15 1996 - november 22 1996
November 15 1996
Everything tasted weird today even the pizza. Kevin asked me why my mommy took me out of class early on monday and I lied and said that I had my blood taken which was why I had an arm bandage. Actually I don’t think that was a lie really. It was hard to concentrate in class because I kept thinking about the fake book club and the camp fire wizards and Mr. Slim. Why am I the only one who can see him? Why me? What is he? Mommy says that they will answer all of my questions soon. Mommy was more happy than usual today. That usually means she is seeing another man but I think she’s happy she doesn’t have to lie to me about book club anymore. I’m happy Mommy that is happy but I’m not sure if I trust her more or less now. It was weird seeing Mommy leave today now that I know where she is going. She said I am only allowed to go once a month on the first friday of every month for a clensing but she goes every friday. I’m still not sure what she does there. I think Mommy is still lying to me. Mommy lies so much. I didn’t see Mr. Slim today.