Tuesday, February 13, 2018

jumanji

december 27 1995 - december 29 1995
December 27 1995
I think grandpa is in trouble. The police men came in the morning and I cried because I thought I was going to jail. I didnt go to jail but Mommy looked reeeally nervus. I have never seen her eyes look so big and worried. She was on the phone all day talking to someone in grandpas weird words. I stayed at Will and Elizabeths house and Noah was there too and we painted some pictures. Will and Elizabeth are really both my cousins because I thought a neece means girl cousin but it doesnt. I got dropped off because Mommy has a book club up here too. Mommy really likes reading books.

December 29 1995
We are flying home today. Im going to miss my relatives even though I dont really know them because home is lonely. I got some new books to read from Elizabeth because she read them already. Mommy didnt seem interested in the books. Sometimes Mommy is confusing like that. I think she only likes big boring grownup books. I saw the big man at the airport outside the plane. He followed me.
january 1 1996 - january 4 1996
January 1 1996
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Im going to see the Jumanji movie with Kevin. UPDATE: It was a super cool movie! These kids play an old bored game that becomes real. Kevin made me laugh so hard at the movie we got shhhed by people! I really like Robin Williams hes so funny. I wonder what it would be like to get sucked into a jungle game like him. I wonder what would happen if no one ever found the game. Would he be stuck there forever?

January 4 1996
I woke up in my bathroom in the middle of the night. This happens some times. The docter said I am sleep walking. This time was different because I saw a man in my room. He was the dark man like from my dream but he was real. The big tall man was outside the window too and he had many arms but the smiling dark man said I was safe for now. He had small dots for eyes and he said that I will need to help Noah. I asked how and he said three numbers 5 12 30 and pointed to this journal on my desk. I blinked and then they were gone. It was not a dream. I know it was not a dream because I did not sleep for two days after I blinked.