Wednesday, February 14, 2018

lying

january 8 1996 - febuary 26 1996
January 8 1996
Im back to school from winter break. Im half happy and half sad. Im happy because I get to hang out with Kevin more but Im sad because Miss Robinson is on materniny leave because she had a baby and we have a substitute teacher now. He is named Mr Darvil and he is an ass hole! He put me in time out for joking about his funny hair. He saw my drawing of him and he got really mad! Im getting better at drawing and miss Robinson said I was creative but Mr Darvil is a meany basterd! He gave Jeremy a referal for shooting spitballs at Jenny and he cried hard. He likes Jenny but Jenny hates him. Ha Ha Ha! Fuck you Jeremy.

Febuary 26 1996
Sorry that I have not been writing for a while. I have been away doing homework and playing video games. I have been seeing the big man more times now. Some times he is at the lunchroom hiding in the dark part of the stage. Some times he hides by the big trees at recess. It is hard to take a big test when he is outside the window looking at me. I know he is looking at me
febuary 26 1996 - march 4 1996
even though he does not have a face because I can feel it when he looks.

March 4 1996
I forget to write down when I see the big man some times because of my memory issues. But I remembered today. Today Mommy picked me up and when she drove around the corner she screeched the car stop. I hit my head on the seat and it hurt and it was really scary. We backed up and drove real fast down the back road we dont drive down much. I didnt say anything I was so scared and when we got home Mommy said wow almost hit those baby ducks. I didnt see any ducks. But I saw the big man in the road. Mommy locked herself in her room and has been on the phone for 5 hours now talking to someone since we got home. I think Mommy can see him too. Why is mommy lying to me?