Monday, February 5, 2018

angel

october 30 1995 - november 11 1995
October 30 1995
I am not sick anymore. Back to school today. We learned about dinosaurs today. They are animals that are millions of years old. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and see them alive and not bones. When Mommy came to pick me up today I saw the big man in the courtyard with the trees. I asked mommy if she could see him and she said no. I hate it when Mommy smokes in the car because it smells bad. The big man was down the street from my house. Why does he wear a business suit? Maybe he has a meeting to get to?

November 3 1995
Im going to Noahs house in Florida for his birthday! I am so excited! Mommy said that we are going in a week. I am so happy and I cant wait to see him. I dont have many friends in Alabama. I had a strange dream again. I was in this dark house and I saw the dark man. He told me to follow him and he showed me this door and told me to open it. I woke up before I could open it. I wet the bed.

November 11 1995
Im in Florida now for Noahs birthday. He is four years old. Noah is a lot of fun. He has a big house and its
november 11 1995 - november 15 1995
very pretty. Rick didnt come because Mommy made him clean up my pee and he got mad and left. I saw the big man again but I didnt look and kept playing. We played a bunch of video games and swam in his pool. I wish Noah lived closer. He is young but we are nice friends.

November 12 1995
I saw the man before I left Noahs house. He stood outside of a window. He had branches again this time. They moved. He looked like a black tree. I saw him a lot when I was at Noahs house. Maybe he is a guardian angel like in the stories. I dont think so. Angels have faces.

November 15 1995
I saw him for the second time today... why does he not move? I was at school having lunch and I went to the bathroom and he was there. He was closer now so I ran at him. I dont remember but I woke up on the floor outside my house with scratches and I was really scared. I went inside and there was the police. They said I was gone for a whole day. It is now November 16. I am in the car going to the hospital now. Mommy is calm. Mommy is calm when she smokes.
i barely remember milo staying over. one of my earliest memories was playing tag in my pool. i never saw the big man. at least i dont remember that i did.