Friday, February 9, 2018

grandpa

december 16 1995 - december 25 1995
December 16 1995
FINALY! It is cristmas break! No more school or homework or bullys. I got an award for the best grades in the class. They called me nerd and geek but I felt ok because I am smarter than them and can prove it. Mommy said we are going to New York for a family reunion soon. I do not know any body except grandpa and grandma. Grandpa is a grumpy old man who doesnt speak english much and grandma is quiet and strict.

December 21 1995
I am on a plane now! It was scary for a bit but now its cool to see the ground from way up high because everyone looks like little ants. My ears hurt and it is shakey. Mommy gets nervus when we fly. Im sad because I couldnt bring Oscar but he is ok. We are going to get pizza when we land. I love pizza! I cant wait to play in the snow and make snow angels!

December 25 1995
Merry Christmas! There is so much snow and it is awesome. The family reunion
december 25 1995 - december 26 1995
happened today. I met alot of cousins and other relatives. I have a cousin named Will and a neece named Elizabeth but they are kinda boring. We had good food and had a cristmas party. Grandpa was sitting all by himself. I said hello but he didnt hear me. He looked at me and said some thing funny sounding. He looked angry like from my dreams and grabbed my arm. Mommy took me away and said not to talk to grandpa. I dont understand.

December 26 1995
I went to sleep and woke up at a strange house. It was dark and scary. I walked around and found a door. It was from my dream. I opened it and found a weird box. I wanted to open it but I dont know why. I got it open and the light went on and grandpa was there with a big gun. He yelled at me and I ran. I ran down the stairs and got out the door. Mommy was there with the police. Why did grandpa kidnap me?