Tuesday, January 16, 2018

school

july 25 1995 - august 7 1995
July 25 1995
Today is a nice day. First grade is starting soon. I miss my frends. I like seeing my frends at school. Math is my favorite class. I also like recess time.

July 27 1995
Today is a cold day. I ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich. My mommy made it for me. Mommy makes the best sandwiches.

August 2 1995
I saw the big man today! I think so. He was standing outside of the school. He plays hide and seek all the time. Sometimes I cant find him. I know he is there because he always is. The docter did not tell me who the man is. Mommy says that it is my imagination but it is real. He is real.

August 7 1995
I started school today! School was fun. I got a gold star in english class and met some boys and girls. Jeremy is a nice friend that I made. He is also 6 like me and likes cars too.